Friday 20 January 2012

The time has come!

That's right, folks! I have chosen to take this opportunity to put my philosophical beliefs to the TEST!. I have obtained for myself a grue item (a mug) and, as the time reaches 12:00, I fully expect it to remain completely grue, without a spot of bleen on it. I'm pretty excited, to be honest, at the thought that some of you might be carrying out similar tests, though the hurtful remarks made by those I personally invited to join me in my grue vigil have left me doubting that there's anyone out there with the intellectual maturity to take this seriously. In response to one of those remarks, I want to clarify that the colour phenomenon I expect is genuine, and not to be induced by mind-altering drugs of any kind. By my watch, the time is now coming up to midday, and, ... YES! THe mug is still grue!! it is still grue!!! I KNEW it! I have to show the world!

No comments: