Wednesday 5 November 2008

A worrying development.

I've been avoiding checking my inbox for a couple of days, but today I finally had a look. I've only had one email from the sibyl, which was as follows:
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:17:24 +0000
From: sybil.cumae@googlemail.com
To: sfwc@hotmail.com
Subject: I thought you might want to know...

When you read this email you will be wearing glasses, beige trousers, a black T-shirt, a brown patterned jumper and gray boxer shorts. You won't be wearing shoes or socks.
This prediction is spot on, but I'm not sure what it means. How do they know what colour my underwear is? Is this supposed to be some kind of veiled threat? In any case, if they know so much about me then they almost certainly read this blog. If so, I'd like to make the following statement:

I did not buy a lottery ticket, and I do not believe anybody has the ability to forecast lottery results. I cannot and will not reimburse you for any money you have expended in the course of your scam. If you threaten me in any way or ask for money from me, I will contact the police.

No comments: